• Electromagnetic field explosion causes structural and quantitative chemical changes in blood samples, brain and liver tissue.
• Brain tissue had structural changes in the CH2 vibrations from lipids.
• Oxidative load may influence the mechanism of pathobiology of extremely low-frequency electromagnetic field exposure.
• The structure of amide III vibrations was changed in the cerebellum, left brain, right brain tissue in exposed.
• In the liver tissue, higher number of lipids and proteins were visible in the extremely low-frequency electromagnetic field exposure group."